My friend Bish awarded me this a while back and I completely forgot about it. Sorry Bish.
- I have an excellent memory -- hey, I did finally remember this award.
- I stutter and there were times in my life when it was all I could do to literally spit out the words. Thank goodness for writing.
- I enjoy writing letters -- have been doing it since I was a wee little girl, thanks to a fractured family.
- I am a very good listener -- even strangers tell me their stories without any prompting.
- I can curl my tongue into three petals.
- I hate eggs unless I prepare them myself. And liver. Oh, brussel sprouts, too, even though they look like cute little baby cabbages.
- I love babies -- plants, animals, rocks, you name it -- except perhaps baby cockroaches.
- I am curiouser than a cat.
- I have read my school books for fun. Still do. Will read my kids' school books as well.
- I am still reading picture books.
Many of you have already played, but if you haven't, consider yourself tagged. Let me know so I can read ten honest things about you as well. Thanks, Bish.