Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Wise Still Seek Him

Adoration of the Magi by Murillo
Have I mentioned how much I love this time of the year? I love the Feast of Epiphany. How well it reflects our own journey to the Christ-Child. My heart overflows with gratefulness at been given the gift to seek Him. May we all receive the gifts of the magi: eyes to seek Him, feet to follow Him, and hearts to worship Him.


This version of We Three Kings from Kings College is so beautiful. If you are in the mood, just let the mix of Christmas music play!  

3 comments:

Johnell said...

My favorite Christmas Carol! I've always loved the really ancient feel the music has.

Mirka Breen said...

Wonderful music to start the day...

Vijaya said...

Johnell, we sing a version with a heavy organ base and it really feels like you are part of a dromedary.

Mirka, I love this choir. Angelic voices!