Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Making a Living from your Art

Elizabeth is an alpaca farmer, animal lover and artist -- she can knit, sew and paint! Below are some pictures of her aviation art and hats, scarf, and cat-beds. She can make them in any color and size you'd like. Please contact her for prices and other details. Elizabeth is also a widow. Please support her so that she can continue to take care of herself and her animals. There is more information at https://www.gofundme.com/Ladybugranch. Thank you!

To order any creations, call Elizabeth at 865-233-3155 at Ladybug Ranch
Or message her at Francisfaustina@charter.net
 
 

 


 







2 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

Vijaya, for some reason I can't see any of the images or click through to the website. I hope it's just my computer!

Vijaya said...

Faith, thanks for letting me know. I got individual pictures and you should be able to see them and all of Elizabeth's contact information.