Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Art Show

Yesterday evening, we went to the Fall Art Show. So many beautiful pieces. I love that my kids have had amazing art teachers. Although neither of them are thinking of a career in the arts just yet, art is feeding their soul. I hope they make art throughout their lives.

Dagny's bowl won third place at the Coastal Carolina Fair. I believe her friend, Angelica, won first place!!! So the bowl -- inspired by Genesis. The outside of the bowl has planets. Inside is the earth. Angel tree is still a work-in-progress. Those angels need halos and wings :) Love the cute Christmas tree. Perfect for the holidays!!!

 
 
 



4 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

What a nice job. Brava, Dagny! How I miss the days when I collected my kids artwork... Still some of the most expressive wonderful stuff I've got.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pieces! Congrats to your kiddo.

Barbara Etlin said...

Congrats to Dagny on an imaginative work of art! Did she include Pluto in her solar system??? :-)

Vijaya said...

Thank you all.

Mirka, I love that my walls have the kids' artwork.
Barb, it looks like it but when I asked her, she said, she just painted random planets, not just our solar system.