If you write fiction for children, young adults, or even adults you are invited to join Write2Ignite for our first ever Virtual Master Class. On September 19, 2020, multi-published author Joyce Moyer Hostetter will help us master four big elements in writing fiction.
· Creating Memorable Characters — Tried and true strategies for creating characters.
· On Writing Plot: What’s the Problem — Structure and the power of conflict in creating a great plot.
· View Point and Dialogue— Dialogue that works overtime and strategies for creating an authentic narrator.
At W2I we provide Christian writers of children’s and young adult literature with:
Our focus is on those who write for youth.
Our foundation is Christ and His Word.
Our Master Class format provides one-day workshops designed to help writers build specific skills. If taking your writing to higher levels is your goal, you will benefit from these Master Class features:
· Instruction by master authors like Joyce Moyer Hostetter
· Guided hands-on practice of new writing skills
· Immediate feedback
This Master Class will be an online event using Zoom. If you’re not familiar with using that platform, no worry! We’ll have a practice session on Friday, September 18, 2020 just for you.
If you’re not familiar with Joyce check out her Youtube video here. Her books are available through any bookstore.
We’re excited about this innovative opportunity. Hope you’ll join us on September 19, 2020.
Registration is just $79 for a full day of instruction, practice, and encouragement.
Click here to Register.