Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Two Debuts: HIGH FIVE and THE STAR

This is the type of mail I love!!! My poem in Highlights High Five and a book review in the parish newsletter!!! I confess I feel like a *star* though most people will say, crazy cat lady. But I hope many people pick up ATGIB. This particular issue is a keeper not just because I wrote in here but for the goodbye pictures of Jack and our new parish choir and youth group directors' stories. Feeling so very blessed for our Stella Maris Church family.
 
 

7 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

Congratulations!! So exciting to see your work in print!

Mirka Breen said...

Your light is shining! I can see the twinkling all the way over here...

Barbara Etlin said...

Yah! What a great feeling! It never gets old. :-)

Vijaya said...

Thank you! It never gets old.

Mirka, you make me laugh.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Always a thrill to see your name in print. The kiddos and I love the Highlights magazines.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on both credits--yay. And I love your little poem--well done!

Vijaya said...

Katie and Marcia, thank you. I no longer have a subscription to Highlights but I still enjoy reading it in the doctor's office!