Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Back to School

Ready. Set. Go! My girl is ready to conquer this last year of high school. I think she might even have enough AP credits to skip a year of college. We'll see. 

And this school year, I will learn about marketing. I have a good handle on writing, I'm learning about publishing, but marketing feels like a mystery to me. To this end, a very busy writer-mama-of-six and I had a chat over several cups of tea about BOUND: my first interview! I enjoyed it so very much and especially the surprise. Please see:

http://faithehough.blogspot.com/2018/08/kitchen-table-chat-with-vijaya-bodach.html

Another friend sent me a list of places to reach out to for interviews. If they are as fun to do as with Faith, I'm game. If not, I'll learn to have fun. I am so very blessed to have friends who push me. 

What new things are you planning to learn this school semester? I have a feeling I'll keep to a "school" schedule even after Dagny flies the nest.



4 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

Dagny is stunningly beautiful. It's amazing to think only a few years ago she was a wee- twelve-year-old who wrote a review of my book.
Life is challenging, and it goes by too quickly...

Sheri Dillard said...

Congratulations on your book and on your high school senior! I'm sure the year will fly by! Enjoy! :)

Faith said...

I had so much fun with the interview! Can't wait for the opportunity for another. Keep writing. :)

Vijaya said...

Mirka, thank you. Was it really that long ago?!!! Time waits for no one...it just keeps marching on. Must savor all the precious moments.

Sheri, thank you. This year is already flying.

Faith, blowing you kisses. I really enjoyed our chat.