Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

My kids are home for the holidays. So grateful for faith, family, friends, food, fun, and felines. This is the first Thanksgiving in four years that we'll all be home. And lucky for me, I get to sit like a maharani and read a book while the family cooks and cleans. There's a first time for everything. I am grateful for all of you who read my words and I pray for all of you to have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. 

And those ghost peppers are so wicked hot, Michael has taken to treating them like CoViD. 

6 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

You outdid me with the F festivities festival!

Brenda Covert said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Vijaya!

Barbara Etlin said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol Soisson said...

Michael is a smart man! Happy Thanksgiving!

Suman Khisty said...

I'm not one to put comments here even though I do look at your blog regularly. It's on my google bar :-) The kids look so good and happy. And Michael, your personal cook! He really is a great husband in so many ways. God bless him and all of you. You look happy :-) Love the photos. Enjoy this time having the kids home.

Vijaya said...

Thank you all so much. Blessings upon blessings to you all.