Tuesday, March 21, 2023

After a Long Hiatus

 I've been home for two months now and getting ready to go on another trip. Lots to catch up on. While I was gone, my review of He Leadeth Me: An Extraordinary Testament of Faith by Fr. Walter Ciszek was published in the Advent-Christmas 2022 issue of The Star, our parish newsletter (reproduced below). And I turned in my Apologia essay, Falling, for The Lamp. I was hoping it'd be published in the Easter issue but they did one better and it's in the Lenten issue that's dedicated to Pope Benedict XVI. May he rest in heavenly peace! I can't wait for my own copy.


And it just arrived in today's mail, so lookie!!!

5 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

It must be satisfying to have your thoughts shared in a publication so dear to you, Dear Vijaya

Vijaya said...

Thank you, Mirka, my friend. It's such a joy! Max introduced me to The Lamp and we have every single issue from its inception. And my copy just arrived so must edit my post :)

Carol Soisson said...

Glad to see you posting again. We missed you!

Faith said...

Glad to see you're back! I've missed your words and wisdom.
Congratulations on the article! Now I really want to get my hands on a copy. I've heard so many good things about The Lamp!

Vijaya said...

Carol and Faith, thank you. And you will enjoy the Lamp.