Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Nine Years!

My reflection is up on Catholic Mom today. Imagine having to say something about John 3:16. Entire homilies have been written about...for God so loved the world. We sing this on Good Friday. Yet, I cannot fathom the depth of His love. Only that I am immensely grateful that Jesus is with me and will be with me forever, that each passing day I am a step closer to Him. I'm so young...but no longer a neophyte! I love this life so much, yet death holds no fear nor sorrow. Only the joy of knowing I will finally be home, reunited with beloved family and friends as well as the new friends, like St. Gemma, St. Stanislaus, and more. When I was searching for a picture of St. Stanislaus, I came upon this beautiful reflection at Vultus Christi. Oh, to see Gemma's face there...to think I had one thought in common with these monks! I am on the right path. Oh how my heart beats with love for these saints who show me how to live! Pray for us, St. Gemma and St. Stanislaw.
 04-11%20Santo%20Stanislao.JPG

3 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

Happy anniversary! I'm so grateful that your journey into the Church brought you into my life as well. God is so good.

Mirka Breen said...

Blessed anniversary, Vijaya and family.

Vijaya said...

Thank you Faith and Mirka. We're truly blessed beyond compare.