Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Pictures


For seven years I've been admiring the decorations at the Sullivan Island's firehouse but we'd always be running a bit behind schedule for choir practice so never stopped to take pictures. Believe me, when you arrive at 10 pm for Midnight Mass, the children complain. But our kids are driving themselves now...so Michael and I stopped to take a few pictures before practice. The moon has been so big and beautiful the past few nights and I can't help thinking how it's the same moon that Mary and Joseph looked at the night our Savior was born.





We have a tradition of eating out at Waffle House after Midnight Mass!



And to all a good night!

3 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

Lovely! And Dagny's hair has gone angelic.

Faith E. Hough said...

Merry Christmas to all of you! We had lots of choir practices this year ourselves (we sang for 3 Christmas Masses), so I'm just beginning to stop for breath and enjoy all the Christmas beauty. I'm glad we get a whole season and not just one day. :)

Vijaya said...

Thank you, and I don't know how Dagny manages to look good no matter what she does.

Faith, how wonderful!!! My sister and I were talking about this as well, how much we're enjoying all the practice and the Masses! And Christmas!!! We'll have another High Mass on Epiphany!!!