Thursday, April 11, 2013

Anniversary

April 11th, 2009 is seared into my memory -- we became new creations in Christ. I will always be Catholic, just like I will always be a wife and mother. And so it is with great fondness I read this article by Cardinal Timothy Dolan. Yes, we're on fire! We're fools for Christ! We're crazy in love! All thanks to God!

I looked back in my archives, but see I didn't write much then. Too much to process. But a couple of years later, I did write a condensed conversion account, which was published in Catholic Digest. Here it is:

6 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

Happy very special Anniversary of your re-birth, Vijaya.

Faith E. Hough said...

A most happy and blessed Anniversary!

Vijaya said...

Thank you both.

Amy Fujishige Boggs said...

Hi Vijaya!
Met you in Lin's lab 20 years ago-- you took me in after my B&B reservation expired. Glad to see you are well.
Amy

Vijaya said...

A voice from my past! Amy! I have never forgotten you! I remember the raspberry-sweets you sent us for tea! Please write to me and let me know what trouble you're up to.

Amy Fujishige Boggs said...

I tried to email you but it bounced!
my email is amy@grantsport.com. Would love to catch up.